2. Audrey Tautou (She’s the face of Chanel No.5)
3. Sarah Jessica Parker (Her fashion is not only stylish in Sex and the City, it reflects her personal style as well.)
4. Cheryl Cole (UK sure has style. Cheryl Cole is a member of the band Girls Aloud.)
5. Dannii Minogue (Judge on The X-Factor and Australia’s Got Talent)
6. Emma Watson (She has grown so much since the Harry Potter Movies. She is definitely a new style icon.)
7. Sienna Miller (Actress, model and fashion designer, Miller is on the style charts yet again.)
8. Diane Kruger (German actress who starred in movies such as Troy and National Treasure.)
9. Freida Pinto (Rising actress who starred in Slumdog Millionaire.
10. Kate Moss (She has always been a style icon. It’s no suprise that she made the charts in 2009.)
*** My personal favorite from these top 10 would have to be Kate Moss and Cheryl Cole. Damn I love fashionistas!