Sorry I’ve been on a hiatus for a while. Life has just been really stressful lately, mostly from school work though so no worries. Everything else is fine and dandy. haha. =] The weather is freezing. I wake up everyday not wanting to get out of bed due to the cold.
My Thanksgiving break was wonderful; I hope all you lovely people enjoyed yours as well. I have so much in my life to be thankful for. Honestly, I think every little thing including those unpleasant aspects is worth-while. I won’t go into details but life is full of ups and downs and I can say it all leads to something. I just hope it’s going to be fabulous.
A few eventful things since I last blogged:
– I missed the launch of Lavin for H&M
– Kappa Phi Lambda kicked ass at our annual Asian Show at Albany
– I joined the Black Friday craze as I do every year and Cyber Monday as well
– I had Peter Luger for the first time over Thanksgiving break and it’s definitely banging
– I’m currently making plans for my birthday and a cruise in January! 🙂
So that’s the update on life. I’m yearning for the semester to end already. I feel like my mind is somewhere in a tropical island chilling and waiting for my body to follow.
I swear an outfit post is coming soon. I apologize since that’s what my blog is for but it’s just so freaking cold outside…
By the way, anyone brought anything good this week?